Royal Tropical Institute – Orange Knowledge Program is provided by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is offered for Masters studies, Training & Short courses degree in Public Health. This scholarship and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees, International travel, subsistence, books and health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from one of the 51 NFP countries.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarship is fully funded covering Tuition fees, International travel, subsistence, books and health insurance.
22 Jul, 2019 for some courses, but check the apply tab for deadline of other courses here
Continue reading HERE for more detailed information
- You must be a citizen of one of the NFP countries, working and living there. Check the list of countries HERE
- Candidates applying for Royal Tropical Institute – Orange Knowledge Program in the Netherlands, 2019 must have been admitted into one of the following courses:
- MPH – Track in Health Systems Policy and Management
- MPH – Track in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- MPH – Track in HIV and AIDS
- MPH – Track in Health Systems and Fragile and Conflict-affected Environments
- Applicants must meet all the requirements set by the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) / Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VUA).
- All the rules and regulations of NFP must be accepted by the candidates.
- Candidates must be employed in a field in which the study will make a contribution.
- Candidates must not be employed by a multinational corporation, UN organization, IMF, a bilateral or multilateral donor organization or a large national and/or commercial organisation.