Presidential Scholarships at BI Norwegian Business School in Norway: Norwegian and International students across the globe that are interested in gaining their Masters Degree are invited to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship at Norwegian Business School to Study in Norway on scholarship for the academic year commencing Autumn 2020.
The scholarships are awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): BI Norwegian Business School.
Scholarships to be taken at: BI Norwegian Business School, Norway.
Scholarship Type: Full scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters).
Slots: 30 scholarships available.
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee cover.
Subject Eligibility: Masters of Science programmes at the institution
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Norwegian and international Students
English Language Requirements: Please refer to school admission requirements.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
The Selection of Recipients: BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree
Application Procedures for the Presidential Scholarships at BI Norwegian Business School for Masters Study in Norway 2020 – How-to-Apply:
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to email@example.com.
Scholarship applications must be received by March 1.
Applications from Sivøk students must be received by March 1.
Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme commencing Autumn 2020 will be considered for this scholarship.