Applications are invited for the Lyle Spencer Research Awards Program 2020/21. This annual program is funded by the Spencer Foundation in the USA.
The signature program supports intellectually ambitious research projects and designed for both domestic and international students who wish to take part in the research program for 5 years.
Application Deadline: February 27, 2020
- Organization: The Spencer Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $525,000 and $1 million
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The research program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Additionally, proposals for research studies focused on areas other than education, are not eligible.
- Proposals are accepted from the U.S. and internationally, however, all proposals must be submitted in English and budgets must be proposed in U.S. Dollars.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The initial step in the Lyle Spencer Research Awards program is to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). Once you have completed all the required information within the application, you can click the Submit button.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The educational program provides financial support for international students. Lyle Spencer Research Award budgets should be between $525,000 and $1,000,000, including up to 15% indirect cost charges.