Applications are ongoing for the Global Citizen Scholarship for International students to be taken at the California Intercontinental University, United States of America. As a business institution at the forefront of education, innovation and technology, the California intercontinental University is committed to supporting international business professionals aspiring to achieve success and their organizational goals. The California Intercontinental University is a renowned university known for its academic and research excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): California Intercontinental University
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate courses available at California Intercontinental University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
You may also like:
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Global Citizen Scholarship for International Students, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be young international students wishing to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the California Intercontinental University.
- Applicants must enrol in a degree program beginning from February 17th, 2020
- Applicants are to create and submit a 1-2 minute video answering the following questions:
- What is the highest challenge a CIU degree will help you overcome?
- Why is education important to you?
- Why did you choose CIU?
- Applicants must remain continuously enrolled and earn a GPA of 3.0 or higher each semester.
- Applicants must ensure that they provide relevant supporting documents as may be required.
Application Procedure for the Global Citizen Scholarship for International Students, 2020
Applicants are to complete the online Global Citizen Scholarship form before the application expiration date.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2020